September is National Preparedness Month. If you’re new to prepping, here’s a great way to help you keep doing the stuff of preparedness. Even if you’re an all-pro prepper, you’ll find value in what I’m about to share.
Some friends of mine who are preparedness bloggers have joined forces to bring you a weekly event called Be Prepared Blog Hop! Let me introduce you to my friends and your hosts:
- Are We Crazy or What
- Geek Prepper
- Home Ready Home
- Prepared Housewives
- Mom With a Prep
- and, me (Survival Sherpa)
Each Wednesday one of us will host the blog hop. You’ll see it on all our sites, though. That week’s host will choose their favorite post linked to the blog hop. Then all five of us will feature the chosen post on the social media site(s) of our choice!
If you’re a preparedness blogger and would like to share a post or three, please join the hop and help add value to the preparedness community!
Share with us your best posts on all things preparedness.
- Link up to 3 posts and if you want to share some from your archives, that’s great, too.
- Each week, one host will choose The Host’s Favorite Post, which then will be shared by all the hosts via the social media channel of their choice—Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or all of the above. (Please Note: Linking up to this blog hop grants us permission to publish your post and/or photos on our blogs or social media channels as well as send you email notification of future blog hops.)
- Don’t forget to link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with a simple text link or grab our button below. Posts that aren’t linked back to the hop won’t be eligible for sharing.
- Lastly, check out a few of the links others have shared before you.
<!– start LinkyTools script –>
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
<!– end LinkyTools script –>
We can’t wait to see what great things you have to share with us!
Your Be Prepared Blog Hop Hosts:
Here’s a look at the Shared Blog Posts: