Here are a few projects to keep you busy Doing the Stuff of Self-Reliance. If you try any of these, please report back and let us know how they turn out. Also, drop us a line on projects you’d like to see?
- How to Make a Pocket Tonteldoos (Tinderbox) for Flint and Steel Fires
- How to Make Firebricks (fire logs) and Wood Stove Logs for Free!
- 16 Uses of Sticky Pine Sap for Wilderness Survival and Self-Reliance
- 39 Manly Uses for Coconut Oil in Your Bushcraft Kit
- 33 Awesome DiY Projects for Preppers
- How to Make Lightweight Oilskin Tarps from Bed Sheets
- How to Build a "Stairway to Heaven" Rat Trap in 15 Minutes
- Top 13 Uses for Pine Trees in Woodcraft and Self-Reliance
- DIY Projects
- The Size of Your Ferro Rod Matters - Go Big!