Here are a few projects to keep you busy Doing the Stuff of self-reliance. If you try any of these, please report back and let us know how they turn out. Also, drop us a line on projects you’d like to see?
Grab your DTS Button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://survivalsherpa.wordpress.com/doing-the-stuff-network/" title="Doing The Stuff Network"><img src="http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y417/smplylvng/dointhestuffnetwork150_zps09899919.png" alt="Doing The Stuff Network" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- 33 Awesome DiY Projects for Preppers
- How to Craft a Down and Dirty Survival Gig from a Sapling
- How to Make Firebricks (logs) and Wood Stove Logs for Free!
- 160 Reasons to Stock Coconut Oil in Your Larder
- How I Preserve Food: Modern Mountain Man MRE's
- DIY Projects
- Backyard Bushcraft Skills: No Wilderness Required
- Plans Fail → Skills Endure
- Doing the Stuff Network
- Building a Sawbuck: Work Smarter in the Woodpile