Here are a few projects to keep you busy Doing the Stuff of self-reliance. If you try any of these, please report back and let us know how they turn out. Also, drop us a line on projects you’d like to see?
Grab your DTS Button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://survivalsherpa.wordpress.com/doing-the-stuff-network/" title="Doing The Stuff Network"><img src="http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y417/smplylvng/dointhestuffnetwork150_zps09899919.png" alt="Doing The Stuff Network" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- The Top 3 Tools for Mechanical Advantage in Bushcraft
- The Swiss Army Knife of SHTF Liquid
- 160 Reasons to Stock Coconut Oil in Your Larder
- 33 Awesome DiY Projects for Preppers
- Backyard Bushcraft Skills: No Wilderness Required
- DIY Projects
- Arm Pit Probiotics and DiY Deodorant
- Once Bitten Twice Shy: Taking the Sting Out of Yellow Jackets
- Herbal Medicine Kit: Bites, Stings and Splinters